Tuesday, November 26, 2013
We have new JetPacks, New Masks, Zuma package that is awesome, wetsuit blowout, taking orders for latest Aeris A300 CS - be the first to own one. Need a Tank? Lots Lots more!!!!!
Coffee/Cider and snacks!
Friday, November 8, 2013
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Sunday, September 29, 2013
Its that time of year again, the leaves are turning, the smell of spices are in the air, chili recipes are being dusted off, and people in wetsuits are roaming the stores looking for pumpkins!
That's right, its time for our Annual Underwater Pumpkin Carving, and Chili cook-off (don't worry, the chili is cooked above water)
Join us for the festivities on October 27th from noon - 3pm at Clear Spring Scuba park. Bring your best chili, and for you divers we will again have both the anything goes category, and dive knife only.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
The 7th Continent
Great White Continent
The Holy Grail for Adventure Travelers
Mecca of Landscape and Wildlife Photographers
November 11-21, 2014 sailing dates
Nancy McGee, Explorers Club Fellow and diving adventurist, will lead an expedition to explore the Antarctic penninsula for both divers and non-divers
Animal encounters are the focus of the expedition. Daily itineraries will be dictated by wildlife opportunities. Numerous kinds of penguins will be sighted during this peak of breeding season. Other wildlife encounters possible are: leopard seals, Humpback whales, Minke whales, Weddell seals, blue-eyed shags, fin whales, Gentoo and Chinstrap penguins and much more. Landscapes including rugged mountains, pristine bays, huge glaciers and icebergs will be a photographer's delight.
· Spacious, comfortable expedition vessel Plancius will be home afloat and base camp for 10 nights
· Base camp activities - all optional and all free:
o zodiak cruising
o wildlife spotting
o photography workshops
o relaxing shore tours
· Diving - optional for an additional cost of $520pp
o Only a limited number of opportunities are available each year to dive Antarctica. Nancy is holding a precious few spaces - act immediately to secure your place!
o November is peak visibility time
o Two dives offered daily (weather dependent)
o Divers must provide their own equipment
o Experience in a drysuit is required
o Specialized equipment for cold water diving, and cold-water diving experience, is necessary
· Expedition boots are provided free of charge for use during the voyage aboard Plancius. Jackets are available for a fee
· Industry-leading equipment
· Highly qualified and experienced expedition guides
· Intimate and informal atmosphere
· Environmentally friendly programs
· Activities are weather dependent, flexible, and based on wildlife opportunities
· Embarking from Ushuaia, Argentina
· Optional post-cruise tour of Patagonia
· Hotel, transfer arrangements and land tour service reservations are available from Island Time Scuba
Nancy has reserved the best cabins aboard the 90 meter vessel, hosting a maximum of 110 passengers. Act now to reserve the most comfortable, outside cabins at midship! Cost per person beginning at US$6900.
This excursion is for the ultimate traveler seeking the best encounters with nature, wildlife and the most pristine landscape left on this planet.
Please contact Nancy for more details.
Explorer & Filmmaker
Explorers Club Fellow 2013
Women Divers Hall of Fame 2008
Island Time Scuba